I think I am officially allowed now, by Brandon, to post stuff about Halloween!!!!
The Fall is a great time of year its all about welcoming change, a change in weather, a change in colors, and a change in attitude. Also, lets not forget the change in clothes I love any excuse to wear a costume! ;) This Friday Update I am dedicating to my favorite top ten activities/things to do when October at long last arrives.
So with no further adieu here they are:
1. Start baking anything I can think up with pumpkin as the main ingredient. Anybody have some great recipes they would like to share?
2. Finding menus with Fall specials like Atwater Village bakery by my house has different pastries to count down to Halloween like witch finger cookies and chocolate mice!
3. Since I live in California, Brandon and I get excited to once again enjoy a hot cup of coffee and I know he secretly gets excited for a pumpkin spiced latte at Starbucks.
4. Halloween in magazines, at the 99 cent store, and Target.
5. Watching Halloween themed movies to get ready! (Everybody must watch Hocus Pocus.)
6. Seeing the little Halloween costumes kids wear when they come Trick or Treating at our house.
7. Running around a corn maze with friends!
8. Going to a real pumpkin patch to select the grandest most circle-like pumpkin.
9. Having a pumpkin carving get together to bake pumpkin seeds and sip on warm apple cider.
10. Dressing up in COSTUMES!
(note: please let me know at email@example.com any great activities and things YOU like to do during Fall and especially Halloween. We will feature them on the Facebook page throughout the next two weeks.)